Look Keo Classic 2 (Black/Gray)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2014.
This is a pair of LOOK Keo Classic 2 Clipless Pedals.
- BI-INJECTED BODY: The body of the Kéo Classic 2 is the combination of a dual material injection, one to provide the color of the body and another for the support surface.
- SUPPORT SURFACE: The large and dimpled support surface ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedalling. The Kéo Classic 2 is very light for a pedal in its class.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE 8-12: The adjustable range for the spring tension between 8 and 12 allows any type of user (from beginner to experienced rider) to find the fit that best suits the way they ride
- 2 BEARING STEEL SPINDLE PROFILE: The Kéo Classic 2 spindle maintains the stack height while using an oversize steel spindle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781.
- KÉO STANDARD: The Kéo standard was developed in order to minimize the weight and size of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. Cleat entry and release are secure and very effective.
- Q-FACTOR SETTINGS: The LOOK spindle threads are 14mm in length. This allows an additional 2mm Q-Factor adjustment using a specific spacer, available as a spare part. It can increase the Q Factor measurement from 53 to 55mm.
- Bi-injected body
- Dimpled bearing surface
- Resistance adjustable from 8 to 12
- 100% made in France
- Large contact surface area for a high level of pedaling comfort
- Very easy to use, ideal for beginners
USE: ROAD - LEISURE
THREAD: 9/16 X 20 MM
ROLLER BEARING: 1 BALL BEARING, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
HEIGHT SPINDLE / SOLE: 17,5 MM
PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK DISTANCE: 53 MM
MULTITENSOR: ADJUSTABLE FROM 8 TO 12
CLEATS: GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS
ANGULARFREEDOM: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° ACCORDING TO TYPE OF CLEAT (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
PEDAL WEIGHT: 139 G PER PEDAL (346 G PER PAIR WITH CLEATS AND HARDWARE)
ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS + HARDWARE (6 SCREWS 5 X 11 MM AND 6 WASHERS)
WARRANTY: 2 YEARS