Louis Garneau 12C Air Gel Short Finger Bike Gloves (Royal Blue)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2014.This is the Louis Garneau Air Gel Cycling Glove. The 12C Air Gel Glove has multi-thickness gel padding, Ergo AirŪ vent channels, a pre-shaped curve, and a silicone palm. The perfect glove for those looking for performance and comfort.
- Upper Hand: Spandex. Carbon Ionized Spandex
- Palm: Sandwich Mesh. Digitalized Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable. Better flexion. Less pressure on the ulnar and median nerves. Absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue
- Multilayer coated silicone palm: Better grip and stability
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Low profile cuff pull tab: Quick slip-on
- Silicone-coated pullers at fingers: Help to remove gloves
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- 3mm reflective piping: High visibility
- Patented Ergo AirŪ concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature