Louis Garneau Air Gel + Cycling Glove (Iron Gray)
For those seeking a light, highly ventilated, high-tech cushioned glove, the Air Gel + is the solution for hot days. More power and more comfort equal better performance with attention to details and fundamental styling.
All Louis Garneau gloves are built around our unique Ergo AirŪ system for maxiumum breathability and protection against the elements.
The progressive padding is specifically designed to provide optimal protection for long-distance riders. Thicker padding protects the ulnar nerver, which is the most vulnerable in the cycling position, while a greater surface of padding throughout the palm allows pressure to be distributed and dissipates the energy of impacts.
To ensure adequate moisture wicking, our patented Ergo Air vent system has been strategically positioned.
Patented Biogel progressive padding:
Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Upper hand: Lightweight Dri-Fit Mesh - Lightweight Spandex
- Palm: Sandwich Mesh - Amara - AX SuedeTM G Series Diamond Pattern
- Lightweight glove
- Lightweight and super soft AX SuedeTM Slim thumb: Moisture absorption and enhanced breathability
- AX SuedeTM G Series fingers: Better grip and stability
- Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Patented Ergo AirŪ concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- Low profile cuff pull tab: Quick slip-on
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Mesh inner fingers: Increased ventilation
- ErgoAirŪ Zone - 4 Channels
- 4 mm / 3 mm / 2 mm BiogelŪ Padding
This product was added to our catalog on January 7, 2016.