Louis Garneau Course Race 2 Cycling Bib (Black/Yellow)
This product was added to our catalog on January 7, 2016.
Comfort and aerodynamics reach another level with the Course Race 2 cycling bib. The minimally-seamed construction enhances the bib’s aerodynamics while minimizing the risks of irritation. The shorts of the bib are made with CB Gladiator fabric which provides good opacity and is treated with coldblack® to reflect heat. The inner legs are made with CB Lazer Rev specifically for compressive properties that maximize muscle performance. Ultra comfort suspenders are made of Kite Mesh that provides good airflow and moisture wicking and are soft, breathable and ultra-thin for a seamless integration with the jersey. The lazer-finished thigh hem further improves aerodynamics thanks to a smooth transition with the skin.
Every aspect is designed and engineered to improve comfort and performance,including premium materials, anatomical designs and race-developed technology.
This product was tested and improved aerodynamically through wind tunnel testing.
Coldblack® finish allows the heat to be reflected unlike common dark textiles, which absorb heat, allowing the wearer to avoid overheating even during physical activity.
- CB GLADIATOR: REFLECTS HEAT, OPAQUE
- CB LAZER REV: MAXIMIZES MUSCULAR PERFORMANCE
- KITE MESH: MAXIMIZES AIRFLOW AND WICKS MOISTURE
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- Ultra comfort suspenders: Soft against the skin and very breathable
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Lazer-finished hem at thigh: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Nature calls panel: For fast and easy «pit stops»
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Compressive Fit
- 5Motion Chamois
- Coldblack® Finish