Louis Garneau Mondo 2 Women's Short Finger Bike Gloves (Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2014.This is the Louis Garneau Women's Mondo 2 Cycling Glove. This race-inspired glove offers riders a direct connection to the handlebar and extreme ventilation. The Power Mesh and spandex upper hand provides incomparable comfort, flexibility and breathability. The PittardsŪ WR100X leather palm, the best material for a close fit and everlasting grip, features our Ergo AirŪ X-shaped vent that maximizes airflow while minimizing bunching. Patented gel progressive padding reduces pressure and absorbs vibrations to reduce the risks of hand injuries.
The coveted essential elements of any cyclist whose passion fringes lunacy. A cohesive blend of second skin fit, new era styling, versatile materials, and focused technology. Apparel whose conceptual advances and fabric performance through researched biological considerations. Define yourself by stepping into the psyche of a pro.
Designed with a woman's anatomically smaller hand in mind, but with cutting edge technology to ensure maximum performance.
- UPPER HAND: POWER MESH, SPANDEX
- PALM: PITTARDSŪ WR100X LEATHER
Gel Padding: Increases absorption of vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries.
- Seamless back with AIR ZONE vent: Provides excellent ventilation
- Patented gel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries
- PittardsŪ WR100X palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, better grip and stability
- Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic
- 3M reflective logo: High visibility
- Patented Ergo Air