Louis Garneau Neoshell Bike Jacket (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2015.
Through partnership with Polartec®, Louis Garneau has created a completely waterproof jacket that acts as a hardshell yet has the ventilation, stretchability, and softness properties of a softshell. With completely waterproof features such as a full length reversed waterproof zip lined with an inner flap, sealed seams, velcro-adjustable wrists and a silicone gripper, this jacket is reliable in the wettest of conditions. The collar is crafted in a soft 2.5 ply fabric with a polyurethane membrane so it remains waterproof while maintaining comfort against the skin. When fully zipped, the zipper is housed in a garage to eliminate neck irritation. Multiple storage options are also weather-proofed, including a chest pocket and back pocket which are both finished with waterproof zips. And of course, no cycling gear designed for the off-season and fewer daylight hours is complete without front and back reflective accents that enhance visibility.
Stop wind and water penetration without ending up a sweaty mess.
- Polartec® Neoshell®: Waterproof, highly breathable
- Extenz: Stretchable and waterproof
- Waterproof and breathable fabric: Keeps you dry inside and out
- Full length reversed waterproof zip: Protects from the elements
- Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- 1 chest pocket with waterproof zip
- 1 back pocket with waterproof zip: Offers safe storage and seals the opening
- Strategically placed vents with waterproof zips: Evacuate moisture and provide ventilation
- Articulated elbows
- Velcro adjustable wrists: Maintain fit and add protection
- Signature silicone gripper at hem
- Front and back reflective accents