Louis Garneau Rafale Women's Bike Gloves (Black) (L)
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2015.
Designed with a woman's anatomically smaller hand in mind, but with cutting edge technology to ensure maximum performance
Enerblock is our mid-weight softshell fabric that has high water resistance, is breathable, and offers a brushed interior for ultimate comfort. The next-to-skin cuff makes a tight seal and keeps draft out.
The Rafale gloves absorb vibrations and keep your hands warm and dry so you can ride longer.
Even on mild days, you still want to protect your hands and feet, but you also need to manage moisture and avoid overheating. On chilly days, you can usually rely on mere coverage and breathability to keep moisture out.
No cyclist likes wind. Double the output and half the speed. So strategic wind blocking, form-fitting, and breathability are must-have features to help you slice through the wind, stay warm, and stay dry.
- Upper hand: Enerblock Softshell - Thermo-Laminated Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Biogel padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury
- Next-to-skin 80 mm cuff
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- 3M reflective piping and logos: High visibility
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo AirŪ concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature