Louis Garneau Spire Women's Convertible Bike Jacket (Bright Yellow) (M)
The Spire softshell convertible jacket blocks wind 30-50% more than the average softshell. The two-piece jacket features zippered removable sleeves that can be folded and stowed in middle back pocket. This pocket is not zippered but rather has a simple overlap for easy access with gloves. Two smaller pockets on back have a reflective trim for visibility when riding. While Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric blocks 99% of the wind, it remains breathable by construction. Combined to Vertexx panels on back, sides and underarm, moisture evacuation is increased while maintaining optimal core temperature.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro: Windproof, breathable, DWR
- Vertexx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Drytex: Retains body heat
- Full length zip with reflective accents
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Soft collar top: Enhances comfort during activities
- Removable sleeves with zips: Transforms into a short-sleeve jacket
- 3 angled back pockets with reflective trim on both sides and flap at center pocket: Allow easy access and offer protection
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Signature silicone gripper at back hem
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2015.