Louis Garneau Thermal Merino Cycling Socks (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2015.
Made with 75% merino wool, an exceptionally soft material that offers excellent moisture wicking and thermoregulation, the Thermal Merino socks are a great choice for cold-weather cycling. In addition, merino wool’s antimicrobial properties provide odor resistance that helps keep your socks fresh longer. At the ankle, an extremely stretchable double-layered cuff reduces pressure points and helps increases blood flow while also providing added warmth and preventing the sock from sagging.
- 75% MERINO WOOL - 10% NYLON - 15% LYCRA® fiber
- LG Mid: 6"/14 cm
- Merino wool: Odor resistant thanks to its antimicrobial properties, offers excellent moisture wicking and thermoregulation as well as exceptional softness
- Extremely stretchable double-layered ankle cuff: Reduces pressure points, increases blood flow and eliminates sagging
- Arch support: Comfort and stability
- Reinforced heel and toes: Durability