Louis Garneau Thermax Cycling Shoe Covers (Black) (M)
Unlike traditional booties, the Thermax Shoe Cover allows riders to adjust shoes bearing a dial closure or allow for aeration. This feature is needed by riders who experience edema from overheating and pedal pressure to adjust the fit and achieve proper ventilation. With an easy opening zip on top, which is patent pending, everything can be done while riding your bike. The bootie is designed for extreme weather conditions so the sealed zip opening does not compromise protection. The main body is made of 3 mm Neoprene Extreme fabric with a heel seam-sealed zip and sealed tape on the seams. The under sole is reinforced Kevlar and a silicone cuff prevents water infiltration at the opening.
- NEOPRENE EXTREME 3 MM: Warmth, blocks cold and water
- Patent-pending Thermo Air technology: Sealed zip opening at side allows easy access to attach system and provides aeration
- Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations
- Back opening with seam-sealed zip: Easy pull-on and water resistant
- Sealed tape on seams: Water resistant
- Water resistant
- Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort
- Reinforced kevlar under sole: Better durability
- Reflective puller
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2015.