Louis Garneau Tuscan Merino Cycling Socks (Black/Gray) (S/M)
The Tuscan Merino socks contain 25% merino wool, an exceptionally soft material that offers excellent moisture wicking and thermoregulation as well as odor resistance due to its antimicrobial properties. On the upper foot, a mesh zone increases moisture wicking and aeration. The extremely stretchable crew-height cuff reduces pressure points and increases blood flow.
- 45% NYLON - 25% MERINO WOOL - 25% ACRYLIC - 5% LYCRA fiber
- LG Long: 8"/20 cm
- Merino wool: Odor resistant thanks to its antimicrobial properties, offers excellent moisture wicking and thermoregulation as well as exceptional softness
- Mesh zone on upper foot: Increases moisture wicking and aeration
- Extremely stretchable cuff: Reduces pressure points and increases blood flow
- Elastic band at upper and under foot
- Reinforced heel and toes: Durability
This product was added to our catalog on October 9, 2015.