Louis Garneau Women's Biogel RX-V Bike Glove (Black)
Designed with a woman's anatomically smaller hand in mind, but with cutting edge technology to ensure maximum performance. Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with BiogelŪ padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo AirŪ concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the BiogelŪ RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride. Designed for the casual rider with no compromise on performance or comfort.
- Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable, reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue, provides better flexion
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo AirŪ concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- ErgoAirŪ Zone
- 3 mm / 5 mm BiogelŪ Padding
This product was added to our catalog on January 12, 2016.