Louis Garneau Women's Course WindPro Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey (Gray/Sulphur)
This product was added to our catalog on October 8, 2015.
When temperatures are cold and you’re riding hard enough to break a sweat, your jersey needs to be warm enough to protect you from biting cold and penetrating wind, yet light enough to let out any excessive heat and moisture. The Course Wind Pro® LS Jersey offers all that, plus a Racer Fit designed for an optimal cycling position with pre-shaped shoulders, a stretchable section at the back of the neck and a wide gripper at the hem to keep the jersey firmly in place. The Course Windpro® LS jersey is made with Light Wind Pro®, a fleece with a very tight construction that blocks wind 4X more than traditional fleece yet is highly breathable, and with Thermasoft 180, a stretch knit that evacuates moisture rapidly and retains air for a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR
- ThermaSoft 180: Stretchability, thermoregulation
- Full length zip
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Cycling-specific collar: Stretchable section at the back of the neck that allows freedom of movement without creating pressure when in cycling position
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- 3 angled back pockets with reflective trim: Allow easy access
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Wide Signature silicone gripper at back hem
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- Front and back reflective accents