Machines For Freedom is all about making comfortable, flattering cycling jerseys for all body types, with a fit-first philosophy. The Summerweight Long Sleeve cycling jersey is super light, silky against the skin, and provides weightless sun protection in UPF50 to block the sun's harmful rays. It feels barely there but doesn't skimp on technical features like added vents to aid in moisture wicking and camouflage sweat. Close attention is paid to having proper length in the front and back, as well as jersey pockets that are sized to carry everything you need, whether your going for a coffee shop ride or doing a century. With moisture-resistant zipper pocket for necessities and mesh paneling for extra breathability, the MFF jersey is modern, sophisticated, and meant to be styled in your own way. They fit well, perform well, and look amazing!
The Jaded Rose Print
The Jaded Rose Print is a little more subtle with a little more bite. Unapologetic and a little bit badass. Inspired by the duality of nature: the spike behind the rose.
- High-performance ultra lightweight fabric allows the breeze to pass right through. Bonus, the fabric feels amazing!
- 3 back pockets with a middle pocket sized for rolled jackets and other large items. (note: xx-small jersey has 2 back pockets.)
- Side zip, moisture resistant, pocket for your keys and wallet.
- SPF 50+ protects your skin from sun damage
- Top quality, self-locking, zippers for a great fit.
Manufacturer Fit: Traditional
Zipper: Full Length
Pockets: 3 Rear (2 Rear on XXS Size), 1 Side Zip
Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
This product was added to our catalog on May 30, 2019