Mucky Nutz Face Bike Fender (Black/Red)
This is the Mucky Nutz Face Fender. The easy to install and simple design gives you maximum mud protection with minimal weight, vibration, or hassle.
- The original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favorite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- The lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 25g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Mudguard group test winner, run by Moredirt.
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2015.