Mucky Nutz Fat Face Bike Fender (XL)
This is the Mucky Nutz Face Fender. The easy to install and simple design gives you maximum mud protection with minimal weight, vibration, or hassle.
- Fat Face, you guessed it. Extra wide for FatBike applications
- The original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favorite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- The lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 25g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Mudguard group test winner, run by Moredirt.
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2018.