Muc-Off C3 Dry Ceramic Lube (120ml with UV Torch)
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you donít have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 5ml, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether youíre in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, weíve got you covered.
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
Our unique formula contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
Our formula contains Boron Nitride which can withstand temperatures up to 1200įC.
Dry Weather Lubricant
Ideal for use in dry weather conditions.
What Mountainbike Winner
Our C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a 2013 What Mountainbike Winner!
Our C3 Dry Ceramic Lube has been recommended by Singletrack magazine!
Directions for use:
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
6. Wipe excess lube carefully
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.