Merriam-Webster defines a sentry as "a soldier standing guard at a point of passage." The Sentry Aero will guard your tail and let you focus on your ride. With the visibility from the Sentry Aero's shape, it's practically impossible to not be seen by passing or turning car. Although there are some aerodynamic benefits from the shape of the lamp, the additional benefit is the side visibility created by this unique design. The excellent side visibility is the result of dual LED strips: one is located at the rear like a traditional light for direct visibility from behind. The second is located further forward in the lamp to allow for diffused light to be refracted off the lamp for unmatched, 260 degree visibility.
- Powerful 260 lumen LED light
- 260° visibility
- Excellent side visibility for road riding
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- DVF (Daylight Visible Flash)
- 6 modes (see Specifications)
- Custom reflector provides maximum rider visibility even in daylight
- Battery status indicator light (red means less than 1/4 of battery life is left)
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
Sentry 260 lumen taillight
Easy on and off seat post strap mount
USB Charging cable
Modes & Runtime: 6 modes: flash (7hr), half flash (6:30hr), double flash (7:30hr), slow pulse (6hr), solid (4:30hr), and low solid (30hr)
Compatibility: Both aero seatposts and standard seatposts.
Battery Life: 4:30-30hrs
Charge Time: 2:30hrs
Did not last a month. No longer receives charge or turns on.
This is my THIRD NR......, the other two were larger tail lights, ALL charger connections have failed.
WHAT IS WITH THIS COMPANY.
“PERFORMANCE BIKE HAS NO. BUSINESS SELLING THIS COMPANYS’ CRAP TO US !