Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2014.
The PCS-10 has all the features of Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand but with special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8” to 3” (24mm to 76mm). Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Quick release height adjustment (39” to 57”, 99cm to 145cm)
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36” (92 cm) x 36” (92 cm) x 45” (115 cm)
- Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Spring buttons lock folding legs in place
- Exclusive receiver pod accessory system integrated into the top tube and height adjustment collar to allow easy installation of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Approximate weight 25 lbs
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capaicty of the PCS-10 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.