Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 185 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2014.
The PCS-10 has all the features of Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand but with special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
- Cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 7/8” to 3” (24mm to 76mm). Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and jaw covers are replaceable (part #1185K)
- Quick release height adjustment (39” to 57”, 99cm to 145cm)
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36” (92 cm) x 36” (92 cm) x 45” (115 cm)
- Composite top tube for smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Spring buttons lock folding legs in place
- Exclusive receiver pod accessory system integrated into the top tube and height adjustment collar to allow easy installation of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder
- Approximate weight 25 lbs
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capaicty of the PCS-10 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.