Park Tool TW-5 Clicker Torque Wrench 26-132 Inch Pounds (1/4" Drive)
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 104 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2014.This is the Park Tool TW-5 Clicker Torque Wrench. As various lightweight materials become more common, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option—it’s a must have tool for any mechanic. The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrench that will accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener. It is designed for lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem installation. Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting ¼” drive with 3/8” adaptor
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- 19.5cm (7 ½”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
NOTE: Torque wrenches are precision instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5.