Park Tool TW-6 Clicker Torque Wrench 88-530 Inch-Pounds (3/8" Drive)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Park Tool TW-6 Clicker Torque Wrench 88-530 Inch-Pounds. With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option—it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5 or TW-1. Comes with its own protective case.
- Ratcheting 3/8” drive
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 12-60 Newton Meter range (115-530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.2 Nm increments
- 38cm (15”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
This product was added to our catalog on September 2, 2014.