Pearl Izumi Cyclone Gel Glove (Screaming Yellow) (M)
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2017.
When the weather cools down, protecting your hands is paramount. The Cyclone Gel Glove is a perfect choice for transitioning temperatures. It's windproof, water resistant, and lightweight. Reconfigured gel padding optimizes comfort on the pressure points. The softshell back and synthetic leather palm combine for a 1:1 Glove Fit that gives you supreme dexterity for shifting and braking. The long gauntlet design, with hook and loop closure keeps the wrist warm and prevents air leakage. A soft windproof fleece wiping surface on the thumb treats your nose well, and the conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices. Reflective elements provide low-light visibility. Protect your digets, without compromising that tactile connection to your bars and levers.
- Elite Softshell fabric on back of hand provides superior wind and water protection
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- GEL Padding for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximises finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
Palm: 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
Back: 46% polyester, 36% nylon, 10% elastane, 8% polyurethane
Glove Padding: Gel
Finger length: Full
Temperature Range: 50-60 degrees
Note: If conductivity is not working well, please wash gloves to restore.