Pearl Izumi PRO In-R-Cool Cycling Bib Shorts (Black)
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides optimal cooling and reflective sun protection
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric powered by Minerale™ provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- P.R.O. Transfer with Minerale™ Direct-Vent mesh Bib upper
- Anatomic multi-panel design
- Wide elastic leg band with silicone elements for grip
- Anatomic P.R.O. Seamless 1:1 Chamois, the multi-density chamois provides 13mm of foam under the sit bones, but at little as 4mm in areas with less saddle pressure
- Updated sculpted bib upper with electronics storage pocket
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9" inseam [size medium]
Body: 69% nylon 16% Minerale™ polyester 15% elastane/UPF 50+
Technology: coldblack® & Minerale™
Weight: 238 g/m2
Mesh: 52% Minerale™ polyester 48% polyester
Black Lower Panels: 69% nylon 16% Minerale™ polyester 15% elastane/UPF 50+
Sublimated Lower Panels: 82% nylon 18% elastane/UPF 50+
Use simple detergents with no additives:
Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
Read the care content label:
On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves
You can use the dryer, carefully:
If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2015.