Pearl Izumi PRO Leader Cycling Jersey (True Red/Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2015.The P.R.O. Leader Jersey incorporates advanced material technology, construction methods and an aerodynamic, form fit to provide our highest level of performance in a jersey.
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides optimal cooling and reflective sun protection
- Laser cut Direct-Vent panels provide superior ventilation
- Anatomic paneling for a performance fit
- Full length zipper for venting
- Elasticized gripper on back to keep hem in place
- Three back pockets plus sweat-proof pocket
- Structural element bonded on back for pocket support
- Sublimated graphics on selected panels
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Now with added S/M and M/L sizes for a more personalized fit
- FORM FIT
Body: 91% nylon 9% elastane/UPF 50+
Weight: 158 g/m2
Sleeves: 80% polyester 20% elastane/UPF 40+
Sizes: S-XXL (with S/M and M/L)
Use simple detergents with no additives:
Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
Read the care content label:
On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves
You can use the dryer, carefully:
If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.