Pearl Izumi Women's Elite RD IV Bike Shoes (White/Pink Punch)
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2015.
The ELITE RD features the same revolutionary 1:1 Adaptive Fit system as the P.R.O. leader, which conforms to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots without sacrificing a watt of power transfer. Combined with the extreme light weight of one of the most technical cycling uppers ever created with the precision of the Boa retention system.
- Fully bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Integrated boa lace guides allows for an extremely low profile upper that excellent pressure distribution
- ELITE 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness;Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal power and efficiency. Now with replaceable heel bumper
- Weight: 250g (size 40)
- 3 hole cleat pattern. Note: 2 hole SPD cleats usable with adapter