Pivot MACH 5.7 27.5 Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2015) (Pink)
The Mach 5.7 Carbon has a long history as our most popular model. It’s the bike that the majority of us at Pivot personally own and it’s the bike that can take you anywhere and allow you to ride just about anything. The 5.7C provides stable handling and supreme confidence in technical riding while the dw-link’s® patented position-sensitive anti-squat keeps the bottom bracket from lowering (squatting) under power and the head tube from slacking on climbs, making for a precise and agile climbing machine. With 5.7” (145mm) of dw-link® suspended travel in 26” wheel form and 5.2” (133mm) with the new 27.5” conversion, the 5.7 Carbon has become even more capable in a wider variety of terrain while the 5.7’s carbon chassis adds a higher level of enjoyment to every ride.
- Pivot-exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal mandrel technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
- 5.7”(145mm) with 26” wheels or 5.2”(133mm) travel with the new 27.5” conversion. The dw-link® suspension design features position-sensitive anti-squat allowing us to achieve the stable handling and increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel, all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
- Pivot-specific, custom tuned Fox Float CTD shock technology: increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Under top tube shift cable routing with clean disc brake and dropper seat post routing.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
- Available in four color options - Natural Carbon/Green, Natural Carbon/Blue, Natural Carbon Red, Natural Carbon/Pink (Pink available in XS & Small sizes only)
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2015.