Pivot MACH 6 27.5 Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2015) (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2015.
It’s no wonder that MTBR.com honored the Mach 6 with their most versatile Enduro bike award, saying, “If we had one basket to put all our eggs in, the Pivot Mach 6 would be it.” The Mach 6 excels over rugged terrain, equally capable on imposing climbs one moment, and rough downhill sections the next. The dw-link® suspension’s famed anti-squat delivers unparalleled traction and pedaling efficiency for uphill grinds, while the variable wheel travel path provides incredible square edge bump absorption and control on technical descents.
As a professional race bike, the technical terrain of the Enduro World Series is where the Mach 6 truly shines. The 27.5″ wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays, low bottom bracket height and incredible suspension performance, make for a stable, confident bike at speed that raises any rider’s ability to conquer insanely aggressive terrain with ease. Whether you’re riding trails that look more like a World Cup DH course or just trying to clean a section on your local trail that’s challenged you for years, the Mach 6 is designed to enhance your riding capabilities and reward those willing to push their limits to a whole new level.
“From this point on, any bike that claims to be the most versatile, capable and fun will have to beat the Mach 6. Yes, it is that good.”
-Mountain Bike Action Magazine
- 6.1” (155mm) travel next generation dw-link® suspension design with position-sensitive, anti-squat that pedals, accelerates and handles like nothing else for aggressive trail riding conditions.
- Pivot-exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal mandrel technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly-optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in its class.
- Pivot-specific, custom tuned Fox Float or Float X CTD shock technology: increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Internal top tube shift cable routing and down tube dropper seat post routing keeps cables clean and running smooth.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.