Pivot Phoenix 27.5 Carbon Full Suspension Mountain Bike (2015) (Green)
World Cup Domination.
We set out to build the lightest, fastest, most capable World Cup DH bike the world has ever seen. The end result: The new Phoenix DH carbon. The Phoenix features 27.5” wheels, an ultra-lightweight chassis, dw-link suspension, and the most forward-thinking features to ever grace a mountain bike. We have employed Pivot’s exclusive Hollow Core Internal Molding process, along with technology developed from our award-winning Mach 6, to develop a 7.1lb/3.2kg frame.
This makes a true, 31lb/14kg, raceable DH bike possible. The combination of 27.5” wheels and dw-link design has allowed us to go longer, lower and slacker than ever before, resulting in a chassis that instills high speed confidence and control on the
steepest descents, all while out-pedaling any other DH bike on the course. It is a truly lethal combination for the competition with proven success on the World Cup circuit. Pivot DH factory team riders Bernard Kerr, Eliot Jackson and Micayla Gatto
have achieved their best World Cup career finishes aboard the new Phoenix.
- 204mm dw-link® suspension
- Full carbon frame featuring Pivot exclusive hollow box internal molding technology
- 27.5” wheels
- S, M, L, & XL sizing
- Adjustable +/- .75 degree headset option
- Full length internal cable routing with Pivot’s exclusive cable port system
- Dropper post compatible with internal routing
- Enduro Max cartridge bearings used throughout
- Fox DHX RC4 Coil-Over rear shock
- Frame weight from 7.1/3.2kg lbs (small w/air shock) or 8.1lbs/3.6kg (small w/coil shock)
- Complete Shimano Saint equipped w/Fox 40 fork, Maxxis DH tires, and pedals from 33.5 lbs
- Rubberized integrated downtube and swingarm protection.
- Carbon ISCG-05 tabs
- 157mm X 12mm rear end
- 107mm full carbon BB shell
- 180mm rear carbon post mounts
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2015.