Problem Solvers Mismatch Adapter 2 Avid Brakes/Shimano Shifters
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations.
Compatibility (Updated 7/17/2017):
MisMatch adapters and the ever evolving “standards” it attempts to integrate between SRAM and Shimano is a confusing subject. Shimano brake and shifter mounting options have changed a lot, going through four mounting systems from 2011-2016. Shimano brakes have a model number printed somewhere on the brake and shifter, and this is the best way to determine what you own and what adaptor you need. Here is some guidance on finding the right fit for your setup:
Shimano Brakes and SRAM Shifters:
- MisMatch 1.0/1.1 Adapter Kit fits Shimano brake levers: BL-M985, BL-M988, BL-M820, BL-M785, BL-T785, BL-M675, BL-T675, BL-M640, BL-M596, BL-M820-B, BL-M785-B, BL-M675-B, BL-M640-B, BL-M615, BL-M506
- MisMatch 1.2 adaptor fits Shimano brakes: BL-M9020, BL-M9000, BL-M8000, BL-M7000
Shimano Shifters and SRAM Brakes:
- MisMatch 2.0 fits Shimano shifters: SL-M980-I, SL-M980-A-I, SL-M820-I, SL-M780-I, SL-M670-I, SL-M980-B, SL-M820-B, SL-M780-B
- MisMatch 2.1 (discontinued): SL-M670-B
- MisMatch 2.2 fits Shimano shifters: SL-M9000-I, SL-M8000-I, SL-M7000-I
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.