Race Face Tailgate Pad (L/XL)
|See Price In Cart|
This is the Raceface Tailgate Pad, intended to aid transporting or shuttling bikes in a pickup truck without damaging the bikes or the tailgate. The padded design allows the bikes to sit securely in place without rubbing or banging each other. Securing bikes down with straps adds extra stability and piece of mind while you are shuttling up the roughest of roads.
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency.
- Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks.
- Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat fit most frames snuggly preventing bikes from coming into contact while en route.
- Additional raised square pads along the outer tailgate offer the additional security of holding forks in place.
- When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system.
- Small/Medium: 57" Width (145cm) *recommended for Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, Nissan Frontier and other vehicles with compact cargo beds.
- Large/X-Large: 61" Width (155cm) *recommended for Toyota Tundra, Ford F150, Dodge Ram and other vehicles with full size cargo beds.
This product was added to our catalog on March 16, 2015.