Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon Handlebar (31.8 x 740mm) (10mm)
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2014.This is the Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon Handlebar. The Fatbar Lite Carbon is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon provides weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, 'ride-feel'.
An extensive R&D process ensures the Fatbar Lite Carbon feels like a Renthal handlebar, whilst retaining the strength and durability of a Renthal handlebar. All this is achieved at the market leading light weight of just 180g, at 740mm width, with 10, 20, 30 and 40mm rise options.
- UD Carbon Construction: The Fatbar Lite Carbon uses a full UD carbon construction. Efficient placement and orientation of the uni-directional carbon fibers maximize strength, whilst minimizing weight.
- Ride Tuned: The UD (uni-directional) carbon fibers are layered and aligned to give specific flex characteristics, unique to the Fatbar Lite Carbon, maximizing control and comfort.
- Trail Geometry: A full 740mm trail width gives ample control in the most extreme trail conditions. Four rise options allow you to choose the right bar for your body size, your riding style and your bike set-up.
- Center Profile: The 31.8mm central section extends much further than most other handlebars. Widening the span of this oversize section vastly increases strength and allows for fine tuning of the flex characteristics.
- Ultra Durable: Impact strength is hugely important. This is why the Fatbar Lite is designed to significantly surpass the EN BMX drop test standard.
- Set-up Markings: A central set-up grid and width markings allow accurate fine tuning, to personalize the fit of your Fatbar Lite Carbon.
Backsweep: 7 degrees
Upsweep: 5 degrees
Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm