Retro Chat Noir Women's Jersey (M)
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2016.
Le Chat Noir was a famous 19th century cabaret in the notorious bohemian Montmartre district of Paris. It was opened in 1881 at 84 Boulevard Rouchechouart by the artist Rudolph Alexandre Salis, and closed in 1897 (much to the disappointment of Picasso and others). The striking poster was composed by Salis in 1896. Our jersey art celebrates this bygone era of creativity.