This is a big seatbag for big trips. Take it on the Great Divide Route, the Iditarod trail, or long day trips.
- Plastic HD bottom sheet, high density foam inserts
- NOTE: Design Change - Instead of having 2 seatpost straps, it now has a single seatpost, anti-slip strap
- Roll down opening allows the bag to easily expand or compress in volume
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Removable, internal compression strap aids packing and closure
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee (not included)
- Requires 9.5" clearance from saddle rails to top of tire and 5" exposed seatpost
- Volume: 6-14 Liters
- Updated version includes: new saddle attachments that allow for better adjustments with different saddle positions, and new side compression hardware that makes it easier to tighten down while riding
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Primary Material||Dimension Polyant 200D Fabric|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018.