Reynolds 2015 Attack Carbon Wheelset (Clincher) (Shimano/SRAM) (20/24H)
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2015.
This is the Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher Tubeless compatible Wheelset.
The lightest and shallowest wheel in the Performance line, it is designed to do exactly as itís name implies, attack, especially when the road points skyward. The ATTACK offers a tubeless-ready 25mm cross section to support the trend toward wider tires, ensuring a better tire profile and a more supple ride. Weighing in at a scant 1,365g, this precision carbon wheel set is more than light; itís stiff, responsive and an absolute joy to ride.
Weight: Tubeless Set: 1365g
Width: External: 25 mm , Internal: 17 mm
Rim Depth: 29 mm
Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: maximized Aerodynamic profile
Spokes: 20 front / 24 rear
Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: Radial
Nipples: External 2.0 Alloy
Hub: Reynolds Cycling Racing Straight-Pull Hub
- CTg stands for Cryogenic Glass Transition, a patented braking system developed by Reynolds.
- The two components are Reynolds' proprietary Cryo-Blue Power polymer brake pads and hybrid carbon-fiber laminate (CTg brake track). With CTg, braking temperatures are 100*F (38*C) cooler than with other technologies.
- BWI stands for Brake Wear Indicator. It is a 10mm wide red line that Reynolds embeds into the brake track.
- The indicator, centered over the valve hole on both sides of the rim, becomes visible when excessive wear has occurred to indicate that the wheel needs replacing.
- The PR3 (Performance Rim 3) Rim Design identifies three unique areas of the rim and assigns a specific carbon fiber and epoxy formula to each. PR3 is used on the Attack, Assault SLG, Assault SLG Disc Brake, Strik SLG and Assault SLG/Strike SLG Mixed Set wheels.