Reynolds ATR Gravel Clincher Wheelset (Centerlock) (Shimano/SRAM)
The ATR keeps going even when the smooth pavement doesn’t. This wheel is built on a robust, wide-profile carbon fiber rim to fit bigger all terrain tires, so you can explore back roads with great traction and comfort. The 24 steel spokes also add to the smooth ride quality, and with Center Lock disc rotor capability, you will enjoy positive braking even when that dirt road turns to mud. Look no further, the ATR is All Terrain Road.
MR5 (Mountain Rim 5) is the precise method of assigning different carbon fiber and lay-ups to 5 rim regions. Reynolds specifies type of fiber, epoxy and resin adjusting the specs to achieve the perfect tensile strength, stiffness and elongation for each rim model.
Each batch is certified according to Reynolds’ specifications.
Weight: Tubeless Set: 1535g
- Width: External: 29.00 mm , Internal: 21.00 mm
- Rim Depth: 28.00 mm
- Braking: Disc Brake (Centerlock)
- Spokes: 24 front / 24 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: 2X Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Reynolds External Alloy
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Straight-Pull Center Lock
- Compatibility: Center Lock Rotor
- Included: Tubeless Tape, Valve Stems, 12mm & 15mm TA Front and 142x12mm TA Rear
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2016.