Ritchey Timberwolf 27.5" (650b) Mountain Frame Medium (17")
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2016.
Few can claim to have played a bigger hand in the evolution of the mountain bike than Tom Ritchey. And he's still at it.
The original Timberwolf debuted in 1984 as Tom's answer to the growing demand for a mountain bike that could handle more of anything. Reborn 30 years later, the Timberwolf is a hardtail incarnation of an all-mountain trail bike that can shred anything you throw at it. Designed around 650b wheels, the Timberwolf is agile and fluid whether bushwacking the mountainside or carving single track. It's the bike we can't stop riding.
- Sizes: S (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL
(See geometry chart below )
- Optimized for 140mm travel fork
- Geometry measured at 105mm (140mm fork with 25% sag)
- Designed for use with travel-adjustable forks
- Forged and machined tapered head tubeŚlighter than standard integrated designs
- Trail specific geometry to handle a more aggressive terrain and riding
- Headset: Integrated 1.5" tapered (not included)
Upper bearing: 41.8mm OD / IS42/28.6 (S.H.I.S.)
Lower bearing: 52mm OD / IS52/40 (S.H.I.S.)
- Rear dropout convertible between 142x12 and Standard QR versions (ships with 142x12 + axle)
- 30.9 seat tube with internal dropper post routing
- Fits tires up to 2.4"
- Weight: 2410g / 5.31 lbs (S/15", frame only)