Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 1 1/4" Stem (Black) (90mm)
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2016.
Many bike brands are now using 1.25" steer tubes which leaves very limited upgrade options–until now. The Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 44 brings incredible stiffness and an impressive low weight to any 1.25" equipped bike.
- 40mm stack height
- Specially designed forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate for use with today's lightweight, oversized carbon and alloy bars
- 3-D Net forged from 2014 alloy for a superb strength-to-weight ratio
- Wider 44mm faceplate and squared body boosts stiffness
- A favorite among many of our Professional Sponsored sprinters
- 1-1/4" steer tube clamp for Giant and Canyon bikes
Material: 3D forged 2014
Lengths: 80 - 130mm
Angle: 84/6 degree
Steerer Height: 42mm
Faceplate Width: 44mm
Finish: Matte Black (Blatte)
Weight: 130g (110mm)