Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 1 1/4" Stem (Blatte) (100mm)
Many bike brands are now using 1.25" steer tubes which leaves very limited upgrade options–until now. The Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 44 brings incredible stiffness and an impressive low weight to any 1.25" equipped bike.
- 40mm stack height
- Specially designed forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate for use with today's lightweight, oversized carbon and alloy bars
- 3-D Net forged from 2014 alloy for a superb strength-to-weight ratio
- Wider 44mm faceplate and squared body boosts stiffness
- A favorite among many of our Professional Sponsored sprinters
- 1-1/4" steer tube clamp for Giant and Canyon bikes
Material: 3D forged 2014
Lengths: 80 - 130mm
Angle: 84/6 degree
Steerer Height: 42mm
Faceplate Width: 44mm
Finish: Matte Black (Blatte)
Weight: 130g (110mm)
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2016.