RockShox Pike RCT3 Solo Air 29" Fork (Diffusion Black) (140mm) (1.5 to 1-18") (46mm Offset)
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2016.This is the RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm Solo Air 29" Fork. The Pike is back, and has quickly earned a reputation as the ultimate fork for aggressive riders. The Pike combines the Rapid Recovery system, with the sealed bladder Charger damper to improve small bump sensitivity. This reduces fatigue and allows your tire to track every bump in the trail for improved traction. It also helps to provide more control with less rider input, and stays high in the travel where the ride is the most plush and maintains the natural geometry of your bike. Whether the trail is a silky smooth ribbon of singletrack, or a rock-infested goat trail in the Alps, there is a Pike for you.
- Charger Damper™
- Performance Focused: No compromise for lockout. The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Bladder Charged: Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
- Trail Tuned: RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- SoloAir Spring: Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride that can be set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.
- Maxle Lite: 15x100mm Maxle Lite is a thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. Less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want, and the extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines.
- Rapid Recovery: The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate, delivering a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Power Bulge: Power Bulge reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride.
- Motion Control RCT3: The RCT3 damper features three distinct knob positions – Open, Threshold and Lock, combined with an independent adjustment of low speed compression. The rider is able to quickly and easily access these three modes to manipulate damping performance for specific terrain:
- Open for large bump performance
- Threshold for efficiency and moderate bump compliance
- Lock for ultimate pedaling efficiency
Wheel Size: 29"
Weight: 4.13 lb (1876g)
Spring: Solo Air
Adjustment: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
Steerer: Tapered Aluminum (28.6/40mm)
Steer Tube Length: 265mm
Crown: Forged, hollow 7075 Aluminum
Axle to Crown Length: 551mm
Fork Rake: 46mm
Lower: Magnesium, disc only
Axle: Maxle Lite 15mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
Color: Diffusion Black
- Pike RCT3 140mm Solo Air 29" Fork
- Air Pump
- Initial Service Kit