RockShox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air 29" Fork (Black) (130mm) (1.5 to 1-1/8") (tapered)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2014.This is the RockShox Revelation RCT3 130mm SoloAir 29" Fork. The Revelation RCT3 is a true workhorse that delivers smooth and responsive performance, in a stiff, lightweight package. It features the Motion Control DNA system, combined with the RCT3 three position damper that allows you to switch between three modes; "Open" (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground. This technology, combined with legendary RockShox reliability, makes the Revelation RCT3 an incredible fork that is equally suited to an all day epic, or crushing the next enduro stage.
- SoloAir Spring: Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride that can be set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market. It is internally adjustable by adjusting SoloAir spring to desired length (140/130/120mm) with optional travel adjust air shafts (not included).
- Motion Control RCT3: The RCT3 damper features three distinct knob positions – Open, Threshold and Lock, combined with an independent adjustment of low speed compression. The rider is able to quickly and easily access these three modes to manipulate damping performance for specific terrain:
- Open for large bump performance
- Threshold for efficiency and moderate bump compliance
- Lock for ultimate pedaling efficiency
- Power Bulge: Power Bulge reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Low-friction black anodized 7000-series aluminum stanchions with built-in travel gradients complete the package.
- 15x100mm Maxle Lite: Maxle Lite is a thru axle system that makes your bike both lighter and stiffer. Less weight makes it easier to get your bike to do what you want, and the extra stiffness gives you the precision to hit your lines.
- Rapid Recovery: The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate, delivering a smoother and more controlled ride.
Weight: 3.97 lb (1800g)
Damping: Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
Spring: Solo Air
Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
Steerer: Aluminum 1.5 to 1-1/8" tapered (28.6/40)
Crown: Forged, hollow 6066 aluminum w/46mm offset
Axle to Crown Length: 538mm
Upper Tubes: 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction Anodized
Lowers: 29": Magnesium, 15x100 Maxle Lite, 74mm Post Mount Disc
Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
Maximum Tire Size: 2.4"
- Revelation RCT3 SoloAir 29" Fork
- Air Pump
- Initial Service Kit