The 29" Big Flyer is the king of the bike life scene. On any ride that you attend, you are sure to see tons of Big Flyers raising it up on the city streets. With a large style frame, perfect geometry, and wide 29" x 2.4" Bozack tires, this bike is a wheelie machine. Take a ride for yourself to understand why this bike takes the crown.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" Tires featuring a proven multi-purpose compound, wrap around urban tread pattern, and a grooved SE wing logo
- Raise It Up! seat with super grippy top cover
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, internal Head Tube, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts
Fork: Landing Gear Chromoly
Headset: FSA Internal NO. 10 Internal 1-1/8"
Stem: SE Bike life Alloy Top-Load, 48mm Reach (Purple Ano)
Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (30" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
Grips: SE Bike Life Grips with SE Rubber End Plugs
Cranks: SE 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (150mm Spindle Length)
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
Chain: KMC S1
Chainring: SE Racing Sprocket (36T)
Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy Flip Flop Hubs with Double-wall Rims (Purple Ano) (36H)
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tires: SE Bozack (29" x 2.4" Front & Rear)
Seat: SE Big Flyer Seat
Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm Diameter) (Purple Ano)
Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
Brakeset: Promax V-Brake
Brake Lever: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
Extras: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
Weight: 32 lbs
Seatube Length: 16.9"
Headtube Angle: 71°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Wheel Size: 29"
BB Height: 12.25"
Suggested Rider Size: 5'5" + (165cm+)
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2022