2022 SE Racing Fat Ripper 26" Bike Description:
SE went full South Beach on the Fat Ripper this year! This Miami-themed 26” Fat Ripper is the world’s only legit 26” fat BMX bike. It’s built around 26” x 3.5” Vee Speedster tires and a legendary PK Ripper-styled 6066 aluminum frame. It comes equipped with fat 26” x 3.5” Vee Chicane tires and Tektro Hydraulic brakes for immediate stopping power. When you want to have all eyes on you, hop on the Fat Ripper and bust a move.
- 6066 aluminum Floval tubing frame, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end
- Full chromoly Landing Gear Forks, Disc Tabs
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane Tires
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- Chromoly SE Big Honkin' cruiser bars
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system
- SE 45 Year Anniversary padset
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Disc Tabs (38mm Offset) (135mm Spaced Dropouts)
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE Sealed Integrated Headset (1"-1/8)
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo on Top and Sides, (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (29" Width) (7" Height) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA with 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (200mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low Profile Platform
- Sprocket: SE Racing Alloy Sprocket (27T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Hubs (135mm) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs (170mm) (36H)
- Driver: 14T
- Front Rim: SE Bubble Fat Rims (36H)
- Rear Rim: SE Bubble Fat Rims (36H)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co. SE Racing Chicane (26 x 3.5") (72TPI)
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co. SE Racing Chicane (26 x 3.5") (72TPI)
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, (180mm Front Rotor) (160mm Rear Rotor)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Disc Brake
- Extras: 45 Years of SE Radness Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Classic Black
- Weight: 35.7 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 22.3"
- Chainstay Length: 17.8"
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Standover: 30.4"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'3" +
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2022