SE Lil Flyer 16" BMX Bike Description:
"Let's get kids on bikes" is more than just a motto for SE Bikes. We want kids to fall in love with BMX early on and experience a life-long passion for the sport. And the new 16" LiL' Flyer is the perfect bike to spark their interest. This lightweight aluminum bike comes in two wildly fun colorways and features a padset and wheelie pegs. The kids are the future; let’s get them on bikes!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: LiL' Landing Gear
- Headset: Neco Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: SE Racing Top-Load Alloy with Weight-Saving Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, (40mm Reach)
- Bars: SE Wing Bar (22" Wide) (5.5" Rise) (10° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Mini Grips
- Cranks: SE 1-piece Steel, (140mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: American Bottom Bracket (68mm Wide)
- Pedals: FPD Alloy Platform, Chromoly Axle
- Sprocket: (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: SE Racing Alloy Hub (32H)
- Rear Hub: SE Racing Alloy Hub (32H)
- Driver: Freewheel (16T)
- Front Rim: SE Racing Aluminum Rims (32H)
- Rear Rim: SE Racing Aluminum Rims (32H)
- Front Tire: Kenda K-Rad (16" x 2.125")
- Rear Tire: Kenda K-Rad (16" x 2.125")
- Seat: SE Mini Seat with Super Grippy Top Cover
- Seat Post: Straight Post (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, (31.8mm inner diameter)
- Brake Lever: 2 Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Mini V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: -
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 16.5"
- Chainstay Length: 11.9"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 9.7"
- Standover: 18.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: Under 5'
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022