Serfas Orion Blast 150 Lumen Audible USB Taillight
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider of Low Battery
- Lasts up to 28 hours on 60 Lumen Flash
- NEW Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post or Applicaton on a Bike
- 42 Micro LED's
Solids Modes: High (85 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium (50 Lumens): 2 hrs, & Low (25 Lumens): 4 hrs
Flash Modes: Pulse Red/Amber (150/70 Lumens): 1.25hrs, Alt Red/Amber (70/35 Lumens): High Flash Red (150 Lumens): 8 hrs, Low Flash Red (60 Lumens): 10 hrs, High Flash Amber (70 Lumens): 10.5 hrs
Weight: 55 Grams without Bracket
Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2016.