Shimano Deore M615 Front Disc Brake w/ Resin Pads1000mm Hose
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 66 VIP Reward Points Learn More
Shimano Deore M615 brakes are performance driven hydraulic disc brakes built to hold up under varrying use and conditions.
- 2-finger short stroke servo wave brake lever
- Opposed 2-piston design helps absorb rotor vibration
- Includes one set of resin pads
- I-spec shift lever compatible
- One-way bleeding caliper and hinged lever clamp for easy installation and maintenance
- All Shimano pre-bled brakes come with hose insert, and olive for cutting and resizing the hose to the proper length
- +20% power increase over BR-M585
- High rigidity caliper for strong braking with minimal weight
- Rotor and adapter not included
Brake Usage F/R: Front
Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
Brake Type: Disc
Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
Rotor Size: 0
Caliper Type: 74mm Post Mount
Brake Lever Use: Left
Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 17, 2016.