Shimano Brake Pads with Cooling Fins. Your brakes should be so good you never think about them. And when bombing down hills, you need the confidence and comfort to just ride and not worry about brake fade.
- Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Includes spring and split pin
- Pads with fins have limited compatibility. Pay special attention to the compatibility chart
- H03C | Shimano Deore XT/Saint: BR-M8020, BR-M820, BR-M640
- J04C | Shimano XTR Trail: BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985, BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785, BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, BR-M6000, BR-M615, BR-S700, BR-S785, BR-R785
- L04C | Shimano Road: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Ultegra R8070, and Road RS305, RS405, RS505, RS805, Metrea U5000
- N04C | Shimano XTR M9120: Shimano XTR BR-M9120, BR-M8120, BR-M7120
Due to supply chain issues, stock of Shimano L04C brake pads is limited. Consider using a compatible non-finned brake pad instead.
This product was added to our catalog on July 20, 2016