Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000 Brake Caliper (Rear)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is a single Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000 Rear Brake.
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability. Along with low-friction BC-9000 cables, Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation. Available with conventional mount or direct mount for aero road bikes (BR-9010).
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Also available in direct mount version (BR-9010) for aero applications
- Compatible with STI and brake levers that are SLR-EVO or Super SLR enabled (e.g. Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 7970, Dura-Ace 9000, 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600)
- Titanium pivot & cable fixing bolts
- Ultra-light magnesium shoes with adjustable toe-in & R55C4 pads
- SLR-EVO dual symmetric pivot brake caliper
- Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response
- low profile barrel adjusters for extra frame clearance
- Short arms and dual bearings reduce friction at the pivot area
Brake Usage: F/R Rear
Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
Brake Type: Road Caliper - Short Reach - 39-49mm
Brake Reach: 39-49
Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR