Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9010 Direct Mount Brake Caliper (Rear Chain Stay)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the Shimano Direct Mount Dura-Ace BR-9010 Rear Brake for mounting on the underside of the chainstays. Designed for TT bikes or bikes with dual pivot mounting points on the frame, this aero version of the Dura Ace brake is easily concealed for aerodynamic minimalization.
Note: This direct mount version does not work on most frames. Only frames with two mounting points per brake work for direct mount brakes. Traditional brake calipers with a center single mounting point work on most frames.
When aerodynamic efficiency is as important as braking power, look no further than the Dura-Ace BR-9010. Combining the new symmetrical dual pivot mechanism with a direct-mount design to fit the latest aero road and TT bikes, BR-9010 has the power and controllability that you expect from Dura-Ace.
- Direct mount for aero frame applications
- 10% more power than BR-7900 front
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Symmetrical dual pivot design
- Twin pivot bearings for improved efficiency and controllability
- Low-profile housing stop for improved routing
- Spring tension adjustment
- Titanium center bolt
- Direct mount for TT bike frames
- Chain Stay Rear Direct Mount (Seat stay version also available, BR-9010-RS)