Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Hollowtech II Crankset (175mm) (52-36T)
Dura-Ace has long been the highest standard in road groupset technology. The 9000 gruppo is continuing the long tradition of Shimano's innovation and cutting edge technologies in the world of cycling. With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-9000 crankset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight. The updated 4-arm design achieves the same stiffness with an even lighter weight.
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Asymmetrical 4-Arm 110mm BCD fits 34 to 55 tooth chainrings
- 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset
- Hollowglide outer chainring for stiffness and light weight
- Color: Silver/Black
- Weight: 683g
- Spindle Interface Type Hollowtech II
- Pedal Spindle 9/16"
- Chainring BCD: 110mm Asym
- Crank-FD Type: Road Double
- BB Included: No
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Chain Compatibility: Shimano 11
This product was added to our catalog on September 1, 2014.