Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Compact Hollowtech II Crankset (50-34) (172.5mm)
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 470 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2016.
The R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through its broader Hollowtech II arm and a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. The new R9100 cranks set the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. The drivetrain is perfectly balanced for improved performance. All components are part of an integrated system for optimum power transfer, including the vast array of gearing choices to perfectly match your riding style and needs. Repeatedly tested for maximum efficiency on all terrains, under all conditions.
- Optimum power transfer
- Best balance for lighter weight (-7g) and efficiency
- New designed crank arm
- Maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- 4-arm construction crankset
- Adapted for race specific disc brake system
- Shorter length of rear center with O.L.D.135mm
- Redesign the gear teeth profile to fit wider gear pitch
- Rider tuned gearing options
- Iconic design
- Crank arm length: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
- Gear combination: 50-34T, 52-36T, 53-39T, 54-42T, 55-42T
Series: DURA-ACE R9100
Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II technology
Crank Arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
Bottom Bracket: BB-R9100, BB-R9100-PB
Chain Line: 43.5